inWebo provides a Log API so that you don’t have to export activity logs manually every day or every week. Logs are automatically made available in your collect and analytics tools.
inWebo Log API gives access to logs for a given service. Authentication to the API requires the same client certificate as the other inWebo APIs. Following log categories are available:
- Actions related to authentication devices (activation, online OTP, notification requests)
- User management
- Service configuration and Administration
With a call to the Log API, you can specify start and end dates, make page requests, or filter results by log category. Each record in the result is provided as a JSON table containing the following data:
- Method used (authenticate, loginCreate…)
- Result (OK, KO…)
- User login
- Time and date
- IP address (when available)
- Authentication device used
- Authentication device identifier
Contact inWebo if you would like to activate this option for your authentication service.